For the latest updates on COVID-19 regulations and guidelines within the City of Myrtle Beach: https://www.cityofmyrtlebeach.com/coronavirus/index.php
Facility Rules and regulations
- 1 team cooler allowed inside facility.
- Personal coolers are PROHIBITED.
- Pets are PROHIBITED inside gated areas and playing fields.
- Littering is PROHIBITED.
- Smoking and/or the use of tobacco products in the gated area of the complex is PROHIBITED
- Alcoholic beverages are PROHIBITED in the complex or parking lots.
- Tents/Canopys are allowed in grass areas within the complex.
- Park only in designated areas within the parking lots. Vehicles parked on the grass and/or curbsides are subject to ticketing or towing
- Food, gum and sunflower seeds are PROHIBITED inside gated area.
- Grilling or open fires are PROHIBITED.
- Bicycles, skateboards, roller blades or scooters are PROHIBITED in gated areas.
- Climbing on fences, bleachers, trees or railings is PROHIBITED.
- Throwing or hitting balls of any kind into the fences is PROHIBITED.
- Hitting of golf balls is PROHIBITED inside the complex
- Driving stakes into the field is PROHIBITED.
- Weapons are PROHIBITED on the property.
- Trespassing after hours is PROHIBITED.