Covid-19 Return to Play Guidelines
*As of August 3rd, 2020, everyone is now required to wear face coverings inside the complex, per South Carolina Department of Administration (SCDA).
- Tents are prohibited in the facility, however, fans are encouraged to bring an umbrella no larger than 7'6" in diameter
- Team coolers are prohibited; to prevent community spread of Covid-19, players, coaches, and spectators are encouraged to bring their own personal cooler or water bottle
- 6 foot social distancing markings throughout the complex
- 6 foot social distancing "Fan Zones" available throughout the complex as well as socially distanced bleacher seating. Fans are also encouraged to bring your own chair
- Designated entrance and exit pathways for players and spectators to maintain social distancing
- City Staff, Tournament Staff, Fans, Coaches & Players are strongly encouraged to wear face coverings, per CDC recommendations, inside the complex
Facility Rules and regulations
- Pets are PROHIBITED inside gated areas and playing fields.
- Littering is PROHIBITED.
- Smoking and/or the use of tobacco products in the gated area of the complex is PROHIBITED
- Team coolers are prohibited
- Park only in designated areas within the parking lots. Vehicles parked on the grass and/or curbsides are subject to ticketing or towing
- Food, gum and sunflower seeds are PROHIBITED inside gated area.
- Grilling or open fires are PROHIBITED.
- Alcoholic beverages are PROHIBITED in the complex or parking lots.
- Bicycles, skateboards, roller blades or scooters are PROHIBITED in gated areas.
- Climbing on fences, bleachers, trees or railings is PROHIBITED.
- Throwing or hitting balls of any kind into the fences is PROHIBITED.
- Hitting of golf balls is PROHIBITED inside the complex
- Driving stakes into the field is PROHIBITED.
- Weapons are PROHIBITED on the property.
- Trespassing after hours is PROHIBITED.